Kindly take careful note of the INCLUSIONS, EXCLUSIONS and CONDITIONS pertaining to this quotation.
Please be advised that our quote INCLUDES the following:
- Aircraft, crew, maintenance, fuel and insurance
- En route, approach, landing, clearances, VSAT, GNSS and TASP
- Crew subsistence and travel allowance
- Standard In-flight catering and basic liquid refreshments
- Passenger departure taxes
Please be advised that our quote EXCLUDES the following (if applicable):
- Additional charges incurred when operating outside an airport’s hours of operation
- Crew meals, accommodation and transportation – 2/3 single rooms, of at least 3 star standard, if on the ground longer than 3 hours
- Royalties, non-objection fees and visa fees
- A surcharge will be levied when payment is made in foreign currency
Quoted terms and conditions as following:
Smoking is strictly forbidden on all flights.
- Quotation Price
Please take note that the quoted price is NETT. The agent’s (if applicable) commission may be added at your own discretion.
- Aircraft Availability
When quoting, TAB Charters always provisionally book an aircraft. Notwithstanding, this quotation is strictly subject to aircraft availability.
- Overflight / Landing Permits
A flight shall not commence without all the relevant permits, permissions & indemnities (48 hours in advance) being issued where necessary, i.e. authorisations for international flights, or permits for landings at privately owned airfields.
- Industry & Aviation Related Fuel Price Increases / Validity of quotation
Quotation subject to industry related increases. This quotation is valid for 7 days from date of quote.
Confirmation of this quotation should be made in writing, confirming acceptance of our quotation, terms and conditions. A 10% deposit shall be payable upon accepting the quotation. Full payment for the flight will be required 72 hours prior to departure (unless a credit facility has been approved for the client).
- Method of Payment
Bank guaranteed cheque, direct bank transfer or cash.
- Weather Diversions & Delays
Delays and diversions due to poor weather/safety are unfortunately beyond TAB Charters control, will be for the client’s account.
- Dangerous Goods
Dangerous Goods (and relevant paperwork), as per the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations must be declared and packed accordingly.
- Availability of Fuel
This quotation is subject to the correct fuel being available at the destination, or en route where required. If an additional call out fee is applicable outside of the airports normal published fuelling hours, will be for the clients account.
- Operating Hours
Quotations are based on daylight operating hours or published airport operating hours only. Should after hour operations be required (and facilities available) any cost incurred will be for the clients account.
Personal baggage shall be limited to a maximum of 12kg per person (subject to passenger loads, weather conditions and fuel availability). Excess baggage will only be permitted if approved and arranged with Flight Operations in advance.
- Passenger Numbers
Passenger figures quoted on are subject to sudden change due to environmental conditions (winds, temperatures) and operational conditions (fuel availability, aircraft performance and capabilities) which are unfortunately beyond TAB Charters control
Any additional insurance requirements or excess incurred for the organisation of this flight will be for the clients account. For your perusal the insurance documentation can be sent through.
You acknowledge that all applicable health, exit, entry, visa, customs and other legal and statutory formalities to be complied with by the passengers are not the responsibility of TAB Charters.
Cancellation Fees shall apply as follows:
- 20% of the quoted amount 7 days in advance.
- 30% of the quoted amount 48 hours in advance.
- 50% of the quoted amount 24 hours in advance.